Terms and Conditions
- Crafty Plays Online Entertainment is a website design strictly for entertainment purpose. Your use of this website, including all access, services and/or features, is governed by these Terms and you are responsible for reading and understanding carefully. These terms are for visitors and registered users to know what he/she is agreeing to while browsing or using this website craftyplays.com This serves as a contract to protect both Crafty Plays Entertainment and users while both parties adhere to website obligations. These Terms are subject to change without notice at any time. However registered users will be notified via email of any changes to any part of this website.
- Crafty Plays Online Entertainment do not use, provide, or accept any type of currency for use of the website. Furthermore, there is no feature to get rich financially and do not promote any get rich quick scheme, trick or tactic. There is no feature to deposit or withdrawal any type of currency that may have been obtained via this website.
Website or 'The Site' - craftyplays.com or any webpage, section or object located in any part of craftyplays.com
Registered user - an individual who signs up with a valid email address and is able to login and access the user panel
- Account - to play games on this website an individual must open an account by registering with a valid email address. After registration users must activate their account via their submitted email address. Crafty Plays Entertainment has the right to disable, freeze, or deactivate any user account. Notification will be sent to the user via email. By opening an account, you agree to the terms and condition of this website. All account holders are informed that accessibility to their account is not guaranteed. This can be caused by Internet connection, website maintenance or server malfunction. After opening an account users must keep their password safe by not sharing it with anyone or anything
- Every user upon registration is required to provide truthful and accurate information. Each account is unique and should not be abused, duplicated or exploited
Rewards - Crafty Plays Entertainment has a reward point feature offered to registered users. This is generated when registered users win from playing games. When a user has generated a certain amount of points, rewards will be offered and is recommended to claim instantly. To claim any rewarded gift, registered users are required to complete the profile section of their account. Thus providing their full name as shown on a government issued ID. All rewarded gift have an active time window during which they can be redeemed. If it is not redeemed during the specified time window it will be voided by the site.
Rewards are not guaranteed and Crafty Plays Entertainment reserves the right to cancel any reward offered gift,
Rewards can be in the form of:
- Digital Gift Cards/Gift Certificates to local and online stores.
KYC -Know You Customer - Crafty Plays Entertainment does not enforce strict KYC policies as it does not utilize currency. However registered users are required to submit a valid email address for account verification upon signing up and complete their profile in the user account section.
You agree to refrain from:
- Infringing the copyrights, logos, or confidential information.
- Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Site unless expressly permitted by the Web Site Administrator.
Sending messages, spam or engaging in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, Use of viruses, bots, worms, Trojan horses or any other destructive action such as DOS or DDOS.
Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to non-public areas of the Site. In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Site, you may not disclose to, or share your password, with any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes.
Hacking manipulation - trying to gain unauthorize access to any user, server, or system account.
Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Site.
Using the Site to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
Opening multiple accounts - which is strictly prohibited and can be deactivated by this website resulting in any rewarded gift being voided.
- Abuse - making exessive entries or transactions playing games
- Exploiting a fault or current loophole in the website
- Cheating – using external software automation to manipulate the system for reward points or gifts.
- Once you access this Site you are doing so at your own risk.
The Site is not liable for any issue your personal device may encounter while visiting or using this website.
- For countries who jurisdiction do not permit the contents or actions presented on this website, citizens of those countries must comply and leave this website immediately.
The Site reserve the right to add cancel or suspend any game for any reason. Results for games are updated daily. However service interuption may cause delays. Any play or transaction made within a user account can not be cancel by users request
- The site has the right to make adjustments to the contents of this website at any time for the purpose of maintenance or upgrades. Therefore availability is not guaranteed.
Termination of Access:
The Site has the right terminate your access for any reason if we believe you have violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Site liable for such termination, and further agree not to attempt to use the Site after termination.
Termination of Account:
All registered users have the right to terminate his/her account at anytime without providing a reason This can be done via the user account panel. However any pending rewarded gift will be voided or cancel.
- Please report any violations of these Terms in writing via email and do not try your luck breaking any part of this agreement